Porro Binoculars WP48 12×50 Black
Shinyzen is a binoculars supplier in the global B2B business. Porro Binoculars WP48 10×50 Black are non-waterproof and are one of Shinyzen’s best selling models. Check out more details below:
- Magnification : 12X
- Objective Diam.: 50mm
- Water/fog proof: No
- Focus system: Center
- Prism system: Porro (BK7 or BAK4 optional)
- Eyecups: Fold Down
- Color: Available in full black or Green+black
- Adapt to tripod: Yes
FAQ–OEM Details about Porro Binoculars WP48 12×50 Black:
Q: Where is this model manufactured?
- A: This model is produced in our factory located in Chongqing, China.
- Q: Which Port will this model be exported from?
- A: Our quotation is normally based on FOB Chongqing Port unless otherwise requested.
Q: What parts of this model can be customized?
- A: Optical elements including coating, prism can be customized. Our standard coating for this model is green+blue coating but coating customization such as all blue or all green coating is available according to buyers specific requirement. The same goes for prism, our standard prism is BK7 but BAK4 is also available.
- The coating for the prisms and penta-prisms can also be customized. Other parts such as logo/brand/private label and packing methods can all be customized. Different customization will lead to different cost and different price.
Q: Is this model waterproof or non-waterproof?
- A: There’s no nitrogen filled inside this model thus it is non-waterproof. But they’re still daily-life-waterproof and they can survive if a small doze of water was sprinkled on them accidentally. But pls remember this: never put non-waterproof binoculars/scopes/telescopes under water, otherwise they become useless.
Q: Are samples available?
- A: Yes, samples are available on your demand. We can make a couple of samples for your quality check and test. And our bulk quality will remain the same as samples you confirmed. The lead time for samples are usually within 7 work days, however this could be changed depends on various product models and practical sampling process.
Q: Which payment term is preferred?
- A: For samples, we prefer payment via Paypal or Westunion. For bulk payment, we prefer T/T (30% deposit and 70% balance before shipping, company to company). According to our company policy, we usually charge sample cost twice the price of bulk price. In some cases sample cost can be refund in bulk orders.
Pls send us your OEM enquiry to our email address: email@example.com, and we’ll get back to you A.S.A.P. For urgent questions, call us @+86-17723650307, thanks.